See, I get that trichophilia is a thing. I learned that over in Potter fandom. And I'm okay with that, because whatever, everyone's got kinks.
But see, no means no. Except in fandom, where no means let's do it anyway!
And I'm sticking by my guns on this. Because I'm already going to have short hair after this cut--yes, around shoulder-length is short when your hair's as long as mine. So getting an email like this:
"Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
hi... nice hair... would you be willing to go for an extreme haircut for good price? but first i would like to see few more pics of your hair."
Means I politely say "no deal":
I wouldn't be willing to go much shorter than I've already described. I'm already nervous about that--I've not had short hair since I was in grade school, so this is already extreme for me. But there's not enough money in the world to get me shorter than my shoulders. Sorry."
That should be the end of it, right? That's a clear "no," don't you think? I even apologised for not wanting to do what he wants!
But that's not how these things work. Because I know it was the same guy who then sent this email:
"Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM
would you be willing to go much much shorter? well you can earn good money? i shoot vids.. so thought would ask you for that... vids abt womens getting extreme haircut like headshave... so wht you think abt.. and would like to see fews pics of your current hairlenght from all the angles and also one in bun to quote correct price"
I know because this email didn't come through the site, and the only way to get my email address is for me to reply to the original site inquiry. There's no other way to get that email out of me. Plus, his name was the same.
But how does no turn into asking me again? -.-
Answer's still no:
"Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM
As I said before, I would not be willing to go much shorter. For me, shoulder-length is extreme enough. There is no amount of money you could offer me to go any shorter than shoulder-length."
But at least he's honest about wanting to film it?
No comments:
Post a Comment